DECKadence Marine wants you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, for any reason, you may return it providing it is in its original condition. Any alterations will void the refund and no refunds after 15 days.
Some important information to know regarding your return:
- Returned product must be unused and in its original condition. We do not accept returns of any damaged or soiled merchandise, or material that has been installed and modified in any way.
- We do not accept CODs.
- Shipping and handling fees are non-refundable.
- Customers must obtain advance authorization from a DECKadence Marine Flooring representative in order to return merchandise.
- Customers are responsible for packaging and shipping returned product to DECKadence Marine. We recommend you insure your package with a reputable carrier in the event of loss or damage. Any damage caused during return shipping is the responsibility of the customer.
- Upon receipt and inspection of the returned merchandise, DECKadence Marine will refund your purchase price.
- DECKadence Marine cannot accept items purchased through a retailer, vendor or distributor. Please contact the retailer, vendor or distributor directly for further information and assistance.
- Customer refusal of any shipment is billable to the customer for both the return and original shipping costs as well as a 25% restocking fee.